Call for Workshops and Tutorials
Workshops and tutorials should focus and discuss the latest advances in areas of active research (Theory, technology, and application); in order to provide an informal forum for participants to exchange developing research results and ideas.
Please submit the workshop/tutorial proposal in a PDF format covering the following points:
- Type and Duration: Specify half-day/full day workshop or tutorial
- Title: Provide an appealing title.
- Organizers: For each organizer, provide: affiliation, address, phone, email, and URL. All correspondence will be sent to this contact person, who will be expected to respond promptly.
- Abstract: A short paragraph that will be used to advertise your event on the ICVES’19 website –200 WORD MAXIMUM.
- Content: Describe your event in detail, indicating the topics and if their participation is confirmed or still pending – 1000 WORD MAXIMUM.
- Equipment:A computer projector and screen will be provided. List all other required equipment —poster stands (how many), easel and writing pad, etc.
- Submission:Kindly send your proposal (PDF format) to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposals Submission Deadline: April 15, 2019
Workshops & Tutorials Announcement: April 18, 2019
Workshops & Tutorials Date: September 6, 2019