Vehicles Safety Discussion Panel
Friday 6th September at 15.40
ICVES 2019 have the great honour of receive three of the most recognized expertise in the field of Intelligent Transportation Systems who will share with us one the main events of the conference:
– Prof. Wei Bin Zhang. University of California Berkeley. Elected President of IEEE-ITSS.
– Prof. Miguel Angel Sotelo. Universidad de Alcalá de Henares. President of IEEE-ITSS.
– Prof. Christoph Stiller. Karlsruhe Institute of Technology. And Founder of IEEE-ITSS.
On this panel the most important topics in the Intelligent Transportation Systems field will be discussed, sharing the knowledge and experience of its reputed participants, and discussing the future challenges that Intelligent Transportation Systems will face during the upcoming years.
The panel will be presented by Associate Prof. Fernando Garcia, from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid and will bring the conference to an inspirational finish before our closing ceremony.
Wei Bin Zhang
- Full Professor.
- University of California Berkeley
- Elected President IEEE-ITSS.
- Chaired Professor and Director
- The Institute for Measurement and Control Systems
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany.
- President of ITSS 2012-2013