Call for Workshops and Tutorials
The Organizing Committee of International Conference on Vehicular Electronics and Safety (ICVES’19) solicits proposals for half-day workshops and tutorials to be held on Friday, September 6th, 2019.
Workshops and tutorials should focus and discuss the latest advances in areas of active research (Theory, technology, and application); in order to provide an informal forum for participants to exchange developing research results and ideas.
Please submit the workshop/tutorial proposal in a PDF format covering the following points:
- Type and Duration: Specify half-day/full day workshop or tutorial
- Title: Provide an appealing title.
- Organizers: For each organizer, provide: affiliation, address, phone, email, and URL. All correspondence will be sent to this contact person, who will be expected to respond promptly.
- Abstract: A short paragraph that will be used to advertise your event on the ICVES’19 website –200 WORD MAXIMUM.
- Content: Describe your event in detail, indicating the topics and if their participation is confirmed or still pending – 1000 WORD MAXIMUM.
- Equipment:A computer projector and screen will be provided. List all other required equipment —poster stands (how many), easel and writing pad, etc.
- Submission:Kindly send your proposal (PDF format) to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposals Submission Deadline: April 15, 2019
Workshops & Tutorials Announcement: April 18, 2019
Workshops & Tutorials Date: September 6, 2019
To download the ICVES2019 Call for Workshops and Tutorials Flyer please click the link below.