When you arrive, you’ll need to ensure your passport is valid for at least six months beyond your intended departure date and have a valid Egyptian visa.
You can apply for a visitor visa or an e-Visa.
What is an e-Visa?
- An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within Egypt.
- The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at the ports of entry.
- Applicants obtain their visas electronically after entering required information and making payments by a credit or debit card.
- The link to download your e-Visa will be emailed to you. Passport control officers at ports of entry can verify your e-Visa on their system.
- As in the case of other visas, respective Egyptian officials at the ports of entry reserve the right to deny entry into Egypt to a holder of an e-Visa without any explanation.
- You have to create an e-Visa application at least 7 days before your departure.
After you have completed your e-Visa application and made the payment, your application will be processed. As soon as your visa application has been processed, you will receive an email informing you, with the current application status.
Upon registration, you should send an email with the following information to the Conference Registration Chair, Dr. Lamia Shihata via firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Receipt of the payment from Edas.
- Visa information:
- Full Name (as it appears in the passport)
- Address Line 1 (Street name and building number)
- Address Line 2 (Postal Code, City)
- Address Line 3 (Country)
- Passport Number
- Passport Issued Date
- Passport Issued Location
In the case of any difficulty, please contact the Conference Registration Chair, Dr. Lamia Shihata via email@example.com.
* a list of the countries is eligible for the Egyptian e-Visa.